Cases24 has experienced significant growth over the last nine years. This has led to the expansion of the business with the investment and installation of a fourth casemaker. This will increase capacity and reduce customer lead times at peak periods. Cases24 have had a successful history of meeting demanding growth targets and continuously invested to meet this aim.
The new casemaker will complement the existing three Latitude casemakers already on site. The installation follows an investment to install a new material handling line, designed to facilitate the
introduction of the fourth casemaker.
The increase in capacity and capability has a demanding, challenging and exciting growth curve. To make it possible, we wish to recruit an enthusiastic, focused and determined individual to work with the team to achieve the targets set.
Ideally the individual will have had experience managing a sales budget and an understanding of the volume/margin balance in high volume casemaking.
If there are gaps in experience, for the right individual we can assist with a training program to fast track development.
Duties to include but not limited to:
• Regularly visit our customer base to develop relationships, seek out further opportunities, review
service levels, quotations, new specifications, and review progress of ongoing projects.
• Produce visit reports with allocated actions.
• Focus on the significance of strong relationships to emphasise the value of service and quality.
• Be aware of and report on market trends, competitor and customer activity.
• Proactively encourage case and sheet sales during quieter periods of the year through maintaining a pipeline of potential opportunities to sustain manufacturing throughput.
• Understand and appreciate the cases and sheet manufacturing process to filter enquiries based on the strengths of the operation.
• Look to take cost out of the supply chain for Board24 and the customer.
• React and respond to quality issues, working through corrective actions internally and externally.
• Construct and maintain a call plan for daily visits to customers (company car offered).
• Open new trade accounts that meet specific criteria for supply.
• Support the Business Development team with pricing and analysis when required.
Reports to: Managing Director – Cases24
Hours: 9 to 5 however, there will be a need to demonstrate flexibility in your hours of work where necessary in order to meet customer needs.
Should you wish to have an informal discussion related to this opportunity please contact Alex Morris. An application should be submitted in writing to Alex Morris by COP on Friday 19th October.