Ideally the individual will have experience in mechanical and basic electrical skills (multi-skilled) with a minimum HND or equivalent qualification and provide a high quality engineering service as required.
Full familiarisation of plant and equipment will be given prior to Nightshift role.
- Ensuring all equipment on the Larkhall site is maintained to high standard with regards to all aspects of Health and Safety, efficiency and readiness for use.
- Undertaking installations and Planned Preventative Maintenance scheduling.
- Reacting to demands and ensuring minimum downtime of plant and equipment for production teams.
- Adhere to priorities as set out by Maintenance Supervisor and Management Team.
- Assist in Electrical / Mechanical breakdowns.
- Identify any improvements on equipment, plant or machinery.
- Maintain a safe system of work and risk assessments throughout the course of day to duties.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Timed Served Maintenance Engineer (Multi-skilled) within a manufacturing facility.
- Experienced in problem solving and trouble shooting.
- Extensive fault finding and diagnostic experience.
Hours: Sunday – Thursday 10pm – 6am however there will be a need to demonstrate flexibility in hours of work when necessary to meet engineering deadlines.
Candidates wishing to apply should do so in writing to Steven Kennedy, Production Manager, Board24 Larkhall by 5pm on Monday 10th December 2018.