This is an exciting opportunity to join Board24 and be at the forefront of our business profile and brand visibility. As Marketing Manager you’ll be developing channel strategies and campaigns, whilst managing communications across the business.
To be successful in the role; significant B2B marketing experience, a proven track record of project management and delivery of results will be essential.
You’ll be a self-starter and able to deliver multiple projects at a time.
Experience in packaging would be of considerable advantage.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
• Creative content generation
• Write internal and external articles
• PR co-ordination
• Manage digital communication
• Awards applications and co-ordination
• Website administration
• Project management of all activities
• Brand image promotion and consistent commonality, internally and externally
• Developing innovative marketing tools – videos, promotions etc.
• Organising occasional internal events, exhibitions and trade events
Part time: 22.5 hours per week
This role is offered on a fixed term contract, to cover maternity leave until March 2020.
Should you wish to have an informal discussion related to this opportunity please contact Alex Morris. Applications should be submitted in writing to Alex Morris.