‘M-Flute’, a new type of mid-flute board, is a modern alternative to standard B-Flute board, which is currently used for retail-ready packaging solutions.
M-Flute is thinner, lighter and less bulky than B-Flute as the flute tips are closer together, but is just as robust. Closer and smaller fluting also provide an improved print area for branding.
The environmental credentials are impressive too. Typically, using M-Flute instead of B-Flute board will yield up to a 30% saving on pallet space and with an estimated 30% more sheet board fitting onto a full load; providing significant savings on transport costs.
New M-Flute benefits:
- V on flat scoring profile
- Better print quality
- Up to 3% saving on pallet space
- Up to 30% more cases on a pallet
- Considerable reduction of vehicles on the road
- Approx. 30% less CO2e gases Emitted