Due to continued success and growth, Board24 now have an opening for a Production Planner to work at the Larkhall site for Board24.
Vacancy: Production Planner
Reporting to: Larkhall Senior Management Team
Hours: Monday to Friday (8am – 4pm) however there may be a need to demonstrate flexibility in hours of work when necessary to meet customer delivery deadlines.
Ideally the individual will have experience in IT and communication skills as required.
Full familiarisation of IT equipment will be given to successful candidate prior to Planning role.
- Ensure production capabilities across both Corrugators are met.
- Ensure customer deliveries / scheduling is planned and on time.
- React to customer demands and ensuring Corrugator planning is running to full capacity on a daily basis.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Knowledge of basic IT skills.
- Experience in problem solving and trouble shooting.
- Good communication skills.
- Good telephone manner.
Candidates wishing to apply should do so in writing to Steven Kennedy, Production Manager, Board24 Larkhall firstname.lastname@example.org