Excellent opportunities have arisen in Cases24 for a number of trainee technical operators. This programme aims to train the successful recruits to become the next wave of Cases24 team members.
No experience necessary, just a desire to progress with a reliable and dedicated work ethic.
Based in Coalville, this is a full time apprenticeship with internal and external training, take the step to your new career and join Cases24.
Once training has been successfully completed, a rewarding progression to the role of production operative will be considered.
- Ensure all work is carried out safely.
- Ensure all equipment is in a safe and serviceable condition.
- Enforce and promote safety and housekeeping in your area of work.
- To report safety and hazard faults.
- Prioritise work and consider timings accordingly.
- Ensure customer quality standards are maintained at all times, including board caliper, print coverage, colour matching, die registration, case size and case squareness.
- Keep Line Manager informed of work progress.
- Communicate effectively with other team members, especially at shift handover.
- Demonstrate flexibility to cover absence and sickness as required.
For more information and to apply, please visit the full job listing here.