We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator role.
With a generous pay packet, paid holiday (including bank holidays), free parking and all the free tea and coffee you can drink; you will love being a part of our team.
In our friendly and welcoming office based in Bardon Hill, Coalville, you will be a part of our well respected Customer Services Team.
We are looking for someone who is highly driven and focused and believe they will be an asset to our company.
You will have a high attention to detail and a real understanding of what our customers require as we are a highly customer centric business and our customer services team in at the forefront of that.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Effective customer liaison
- Accurate order input
- Optimising customer on time in full (OTIF) expectancy
- Efficient processing of customer issues, through to completion by liaising regularly with other departments
- Working co-operatively with other departments in the business
- Developing a general knowledge of Health and Safety
We also use multiple systems so some familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is essential. A willingness to learn new systems is also important.
Experience in packaging would be desirable.
For more information and to apply, please visit the full job listing here.