The Christmas period will soon be upon us, and in true festive spirit we’ve decided to have a little fun and giveaway a huge jar full of Christmas chocolate balls. All you have to do is guess how many balls are in the jar! Closest guess wins it.
You can comment on our social media posts, send us a private message, e-mail us, call us – or enter via Clare Cook or Kerry-Ann Hughes.
Entries must be in by 10.00 on the 6th December, where we will count all the chocolates. Whoever has the closest guess will be presented with their prize.
Entries are limited to one guess per person .
Full terms and conditions below:
- The following rules apply to your participation in our November 2019 ‘Guess How Many Christmas Chocolate Balls’ Competition.
- By submitting your entry and by entering the competition you agree to these rules.
- To enter: No purchase necessary. Entry can be made online via Twitter or LinkedIn, via e-mail or a phone call or in person. Entry is limited to one single entry per person.
- Promotion period runs from 7th November 2019 to the 6th December inclusive. All entries must be received within this time to be valid.
- Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Board24 employees, family and friends of employees are not eligible to participate.
- Prize: There will be only one winner, if more than one person guesses correctly or nearest guess then the person that guessed first will win.
- Prize Draw and notification of winners: The winner will be contacted via their preferred contact method within four days of the Competition end date and must respond to the notification within 48 hours. If a winner fails to respond within 48 hours, the winner forfeits their right to any prize and the Promoter will select an alternative winner. Any further selection of winners will be in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prize is as described in these rules. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- Note in relation to LinkedIn and Twitter. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or LinkedIn. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to LinkedIn or Twitter.