Board24 Larkhall Vacancy
Department: Production Planning
Reports to: Local Management Team
Location: Board 24 Larkhall
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm (and at times requirement to be flexible.)
Duties to include but not limited to:-
- Developing a general knowledge of Health and Safety.
- Planning both Corrugators No1 and No.2 at Board24 Larkhall
- Provide Daily and Monthly Production Reports
- Minimising waste and maximising run length taking account of customers due dates and delivery times.
- Manage lead times and advise the customer services of appropriate changes to accommodate off times.
- Provide OTIF Report for daily and weekly deliveries.
- Work closely with the paper stock control department re managing old paper stock to run out, stock out vs upgrades and moving work within Board24 Ltd to accommodate paper stock levels.
- Open and maintain good communication with site Customer Service to ensure customers are receiving what they need on time.
- Working co-operatively with other departments in the business.
Applicants should be computer literate with an understanding of excel, knowledge of Kiwi systems would be advantageous.
Ability to communicate well, with a ‘can do’ attitude is important.
On-site Training will be provided where necessary.
Please contact Steven Kennedy or Gordon MacArthur for further information – email address: